Davy’s Week 3 Premier League Bet Picks
Davy’s Week 2 Premier League Bet Picks
I enter week 3 with a record of 6 correct bets against 14 incorrect, & my bankroll stands at $4.78 from my starting bankroll of $10.00. A rough start, but the beginning of the season is when we learn how the teams are going to play! Here are my 10x1$ week 3 PL picks:
- Burnley v Man United over 2.5 - (returns $1.87 )
- Swansea to win - (returns $1.83 )
- Newcastle to win- (returns $1.74 )
- Man City v Stoke & Everton v Chelsea over 2.5 - (returns $2.92 )
- Man City & Chelsea to win - (returns 2.48 )
- Aston Villa v Hull & WHU v So’ton under 2.5 - (returns $2 66. )
- Tottenham to win - (returns $2.60 )
- Leicester v Arsenal over 2.5 - (returns $1.80 )
- Arsenal to win - (returns $1.83 )
- Man City, Newcastle, Swansea & Arsenal to win - (returns $6.88 )
You might ask how I can make 10x$1 bets when the bankroll is only $4.78, & the answer is, my initial deposit at my online book was $25.00, of which $10.00 counted as my starting bank, with the rest in reserve, never bring your whole roll to the table at once! I will edit this for results after the games Good luck and happy betting! Odds are accurate from my US book at time of posting.
Davy’s Week 1 Premier League Bet Picks
I enter week 2 with a record of 3 correct bets against 7 incorrect, & my bankroll stands at 9.47. Here are my 10x1$ week 2 picks:
- Chelsea & Southampton to win (returns 2.24) - loss
- Aston Villa v Newcastle & Crystal Palace v West Ham under 2.5 (returns 2.81) - loss
- Swansea to win (returns 1.67) - *win
- Everton v Arsenal over 2.5 (returns 1.77) - *win
- Man City to win (returns 1.87) - *win
- Man City v Liverpool & Chelsea v Leicester over 2.5 (returns 2.45) - loss
- Tottenham & Hull to win (returns 3.36) - loss
- Crystal Palace to win (returns 2.40) - loss
- Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham & Man City to win (returns 7.93) - loss
- Newcastle to win (returns 2.80) - loss
I will edit this for scores and to see how I did! Happy betting!
*edit yikes! not a good week that’s okay beginning of the season is when we learn the teams. 3-7 again, for a loss of $4.69 leaving the bankroll at $4.78 better hit some good picks in week 3!
Hello flutter fans let’s get this PL betting season underway with DISTRIBUTED RISK WAGERING!
I will make 10 picks for each gameweek. The system is, make a minimum bet on each of the 10 picks, each week. The picklist will be composed of bets on teams to win, & bets on over/under 2.5 goals, that’s it. The 10 picks will be a mix of single team’ers, and parlay accums of 2, 3, 4 or 5 teamers. The starting bankroll is, for me, 10 $ US, since I live here, but the same system goes for Pounds or Euros or whatever else, start with 10, make 10x1 bets the 1st week, & see how much (or little) is left in the kitty for week 2. The goal is to make a little, or at least not lose the wad in one go, so that we may continue to make small wagers throughout the season without asking our better halves for more gambling money. Science. Here are my week 1 Premier League bet picks, the odds quoted are from my US sportsbook, but should be similar to UK or other odds:
- Man United to win ($1 wagered - would return $1.26) - loss
- Everton & Arsenal to win (would return 2.75) - loss
- Liverpool, Man City & Spurs to win (returns 4.12) -*win
- QPR v Hull under 2.5 (returns 1.63) - *win
- Man United v Swans & WHU v Spurs over 2.5 (returns 3.18) - loss
- Arsenal v Crystal Palace & Liverpool v So’ton & Newcastle v Man CIty over 2.5 (returns 4.38) - loss
- Stoke to win - (returns 1.91) - loss
- WBA v Sunderland & Villa v Stoke & QPR v Hull under 2.5 (returns 4.54) - loss
- Leicester v Everton & Arsenal v Crystal Palace over 2.5 (returns 3.22) *win
- Man United, Arsenal, Everton, Liverpool, Man City & Spurs 2 win (returns 14.24) - loss
My record for the week is 3-7 with $9.47 returned on $10.00 wagered, for a week 1 loss of $0.53. A loss is never fun, but this illustrates the benefits of distributed risk wagering. If you had started this game week with me you’d be down 53 cents too, but you’d have a healthy amount to continue trying to pick the PL for profit without handing the bookie more money. Join me this coming week for my next round of prognostications!
Rock On, Space Monkey, by David Van Amburg
This is a photo I took in my neighborhood.
from the album Paper Boats Shooting Rapids
here is another song I made.
this is my new song Fibbin’ first one in awhile
Davy’s Odd & Wonderful LP Finds - Ep. 4 - Gisele MacKenzie - (Self Titled, 1956)
Today’s album to share with you is vocal easy listening from Gisele, backed by three different conductors and orchestras: George Siravo, Neal Hefti, and the previously admired on this blog Sid Bass. According to the great wiki in the sky, Gisele has a star on the Hollywood walk of fame, was an accomplished violinist, and also had a daughter who is a jazz guitarist named Gigi. She is described as having a “crystalline, resonant singing voice” in the wiki and that she certainly does, and the mix features her voice right up front. She was Canadian/American, and busts out a verse in French in the first song. I understood several words thanks to high school French class, including “Porquoi”. This album and its musak, and its strange sad puppy dogs on the cover, evoke mental images of an era that can’t really be understood by people like me, who came into existence well after its sunset. I know about as much about what 1956 was really like as I know about spaceships, but I think I can hear a little bit of how it felt inside these songs.
get the DL here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cl9b7vkls5fvcr4/dZ0UIZ95dz
THIS LINK WILL SELF DESTRUCT AT SOME POINT IN THE FUTURE so grab the DL now if you want it!
on the dropbox page you can right click and save individual songs, or right click and save the .rar file to get the entire album at once.